Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I met an ANGEL

It was a bright sunny morning i got up and had the same daily hectic schedule of college than tutions etc, but it was a special day and the speciality was i met an ANGEL !!,it would be around 6:30pm , i was just moving through the streets of Bhubneshwar and was on my way to CCD for a coffee and all of a sudden i heard a sweet voice calling "bhaiya, bhaiya....." i looked around i saw no one over there ,i continued walking on my way.I could here the voice again and this time louder and sweeter,i looked around and this time i found a little girl around 6 yrs of age ,lean and thin ,wearing a torn clothes her hairs were brownish ,and she had a black complexion . Normally we think the girl would be slum dweller and ask for some money, to my amazment she said "BHAIYA KAHA JA LAHE HO .." i answered her that i was moving to next the next chowk.she me "AAPSE MILKE ACCHA LAGA".I was just staring at her condition !!that even after her merciful condition how could she be that happy and charming.No food to eat ! No clothes to wear but still!!!!! indeed an ANGEL.i took her to a near by shop we ate something and she was blushing her smile pierced through my heart and it became one of the beautiful moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment