Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

earth quake in odisha ha ha ha !!

It was night 10:00pm and i was busy in my preparations for my exams which was to be held the very next day .well studies are only at the last moment and when it carries you in i feel like taking a break and hence me,poor tensed fellow slept.SUDDENLY!! At about 12:30am i FOUND my bed moving and all the things around me were even moving it felt like a nightmare .I was unable to decide that is this reality ?,for me it was unbelievable that earthquake !!that too in orissa .Within a matter of few minutes it was all over, that night i kept chatting with my friends ,and the topic of discussion was nothing but earthquake .but instead of getting terrified for the fear of casualities they all laughed saying "earthquake in orisaa hahahaha!!!".


No comments:

Post a Comment